Emerald Package: Mood Board, Planning & Inspiration Meeting – from
£150 **…… now from £100**
SPECIAL OFFER!!!! available until the end of November 2015
Let Angelic Weddings take you through a wonderful journey of inspiration for your big day
If you are looking for help to bring together colours, themes and overall look of your big day, this package could be for you.
Held in their studio and showroom in Bury St Edmunds (IP30) there will refreshments (even a glass of fizz) and lots of fun.
Looking at: colours, themes, fabrics, textures, ribbons, embellishments, ideas, current trends, favours, attire, cake designs, suit colours and styles, veils, dress shapes ….and so much more.
Why not bring your Mum, Chief Bridesmaid or Groom with you as well and make it a real event!!!!
You will go away with:
- A stunning mood board (on canvas), a creative piece to use to guide you through your design elements of your big day, a wonderful keepsake. *
- A Pinterest mood board set up for you to add to. +
- Ribbon and colour swatches to take with you to fittings and shopping trips.*
- List of recommended suppliers
- Rough budget plan (if required)
- Advice on planning, etiquette, costs, ideas, colours, themes, on the day issues and so much more….
“Every time I work with a couple it fills me with such joy knowing I have helped them bring together all the elements of their big day creating such wonderful memories”
~ Catherine Starling ~ Angelic Weddings, Dip WP (Inst wp)
“We had a great time, it was fun and a great way to brain storm and bring everything together. Catherine made the experience really enjoyable, involved my Mum and was a great hostess. We had a glass of fizz on arrival, lovely snacks and refreshments throughout. I would highly recommend this, its a lovely thing to do especially with your Mum and getting her involved in the plans, themes and colours etc. I am waiting for my mood board to be ready, very excited about that”.
Gemma – Bride 2 Be
** Price based on 2 people attending, £25 per head thereafter
** Completion 7-10 days after meeting
+ Completion 2-3 days after meeting